The project Nordic Knowledge on the Web will organize a conference on November 24, 2011 in Vaasa, Finland. It is possible to follow the conference via Adobe Connect, too. My presentation in the conference will be about social media in higher education and business, and what we can learn from each other.
Conference program seems very interesting:
- Quality in online teaching: Tools and strategies to enhance quality in virtual learning environments
Morten Flate Paulsen, NKI Nettstudier
- Is technology rich education a change agent for higher education?
Tor Söderström, Umeå University
- Social workplace learning: the key to innovation and growth?
Miikka Salavuo, Miikka Salavuo Oy
- Knowledge transfer in project based business, Jyri Kulmala Wärtsilä Ltd
- Social media in business and higher education – what can we learn? Miia Äkkinen Aalto University School of Economics
- Case presentations
- Erfarenheter av att använda ny teknik i undervisning och forskning
Inger Eliasson, Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå Universitet
Minna-Maarit Jaskari, Department of Marketing, University of Vaasa
- Tillämpningar inom förnyelsebar energi
Dimitris Athanassiadis, Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet, Umeå
- Nordiskt högskolesamarbete inom idrottsledarskap och tränarutbildning
Geir Hareide Hansen, Universitet i Nordland, Bodö
Jan-Erik Romar, Åbo Akademi, Vasa
The project “Nordic knowledge on the web” (NKW) is a collaborative project between universities in Vaasa, Umeå and Bodö. The goal is to create, market and run a Web-based customer knowledge center containing lectures, disputations, animations, debates and practical applications and related educational materials around.